Spookers Trauma Team - Medical Moulage
Providing Professional Casualties
- There is an ongoing need for realistic injury simulation training.
- Very life-like injury simulations increase the knowledge and performance of first responders.
- Accurate and graphic casualty simulations used in training scenarios lead to a faster response in casualty incidents.
- What is realistically experienced and learned is better retained, and results in superior performance.
- Professional casualty simulation using actors and SFX makeup techniques.
- Injuries including accident, shock, amputation, penetration, chemical, biological, radioactive, explosive, etc.
- Acting includes aspects of trauma, shock, loss of consciousness etc.
- By using realistic moulage to better equip first responders to deal with actual trauma.
- Injuries and performances are perfected so that the results will be as close to realistic injury scenarios as possible.
- Casualty victims will act out the chosen traumas appropriately and professionally by bringing the dimension of reality.
- This is NOT just people wearing makeup and screaming.
- Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park actors.
- Spookers Trauma Team is used by the New Zealand Defence Force for injury simulation training.
- Selected from over 100 actors who work 2 nights a week using SFX makeup to create realistic horror characters.
- A team of the best professional haunted attraction actors who perform moulage at the ultimate level of realism, and with the most innovative techniques available.
- Ability to refresh makeup/injuries quickly and efficiently.
- A team who can perform a trauma scenario time and again.
- Actors who can adlib a scenario repeatedly, and make it seem fresh for each trainee.
- At your place.
- At our place; Spookers, Karaka, Auckland. We have indoor space, a forest, and realistic sets to suit most scenarios.
- We have meeting space, a café, a restaurant, and a bar for after the workshops.
- Packages can be tailored to suit all requirements.
Bookings for attractions are not essential, but are recommended • Bookings are essential for the restaurant, but not the cafe