Spookers and Covid-19 LEVEL 2. Opening May 22nd BOOK HERE
Level 2 restrictions mean the following will apply to customers at Spookers. (Spookers is a public venue)
1 package ONLY.
- R.13yrs (Proof of age required. School ID, Birth Cert fine)
- $45 per person (all attractions plus a photo each)
- Friday and Saturday nights ONLY
- Opening 7pm. Last entry 9pm. Closing 10pm
- Online sales only. BOOK HERE
In addition while you are at Spookers:
- Our Spookers actors WILL NOT touch you. They will remain at least 1 meter away.
- Because of that distancing we will not have as many actors, and there will be NO actors in Disturbia.
- There will be a specific flow of guests around Spookers, which means you will do the attractions in this order. Disturbia, The Fog, The Woods, then the Haunted House.
- Because there will be no touching we are opening Spookers to 13 years and older. Proof of age required.
- The price has been reduced by $10 to $45 for all attractions and a photo for ALL guests. This is the only package that will be available in Level 2.
- Tickets MUST be purchased online at https://www.spookers.co.nz/booknow.html
Engaging with customers
At Alert Level 2 businesses can have customers on their premises if they can meet public health requirements. This means businesses should:
- Have good contact registers, or contact tracing records, in place to record everyone who you interact with on your premises
- Maintain physical distancing of 1 metre between groups of customers, or 2 metres if not possible to keep contact tracing records
- Not have groups larger than 10 people
In line with the Ministry of Health, World Health Organisation and Auckland Regional Public Health Service, we ask that you take note of the following practices.
If you are feeling ill, in particular have Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you keep away until you are well and contact Healthline’s dedicated Covid-19 number: 0800 358 543
• Please continue to also follow good hygiene practices
• Continue to wash your hands for at least 20 second and thoroughly dry them
• If you do cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow
• Keep your hands away from your face
Spookers AT LEVEL 2
Supporting physical distancing:
- There is 1 package only available. $45 SuperScare includes all attractions plus a photo each.
- The Taste of Terror family attractions and birthday parties will not be available.
- Banquets are not available.
- We are open Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm with last entry at 9pm. Closing at 10pm.
- We are restricting numbers at Spookers with you needing to nominate an arrival time for your group and no groups may be larger than 10.
- Seating layouts in the café and outside areas have been reconfigured to allow for social distancing.
- Contactless transactions are available. PayWave is available.
- Online bookings only. This is for contact tracing required in level 2.
- You cannot use your ticket on another day.
- If you arrive without a ticket, you will need to buy one online.
- No external food or drink is to be brought in.
- We will ask you to put your own wristband on and ask you to remove the tab at each attraction.
- There will be a map at the entrance to show your flow around the attractions. Please take a photo to refer to.
- Leave all loose items at home or in your car as the lockers will be unavailable.
- Mandatory hand sanitiser at entrances.
- Additional cleaning of toilets and surfaces will be frequently carried out.
- Stay in your bubble and keep at least 1 metre from other bubbles when moving around or queuing.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you are showing signs of illness, you and your bubble will not be allowed into the park.
- As per Government mandate, no groups larger than 10 people will be allowed. Do not join 2 groups together.
- Follow the Ministry of Health recommended hygiene practices. Use the hand sanitiser and wash your hands with soap and water often in the bathrooms.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow. Dispose of any used tissues immediately.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Queue in your bubble, 1 metre from other bubbles.
- Have your tickets open on your phone, with barcode ready to scan.
- Hold your phone with barcode showing for scanning.
- Take a photo of the flow plan for travelling around the attractions which is at the entry.
- Observe the ground markings which are a guide to safe distancing.
Staff instructions and actor safeguards
- Always follow the Spookers staff instructions. They are keeping you and themselves safe.
- There will be a safety briefing at the beginning of each attraction.
- The actors will NOT touch you. You MUST NOT touch the actors or the props.
- Actors may need to hold back groups or hurry groups along a little to ensure correct distancing. Please follow their directions respectfully.
- Actors may have to come out of character to ensure the safety of all concerned. Please respect this.
- There will be fewer actors than normal to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- All curtains have been tied back for your safety.
- Claustrophobia in the Woods has been turned off to keep you safe.
- PayWave or eftpos.
- Nominate one person from your bubble to order and pick up food.
- Only one bubble per table.
- Do not move tables together.
- Distance yourself from other bubbles in queues.
- Observe the ground markings to help maintain appropriate counter distances.
Thank you for your understanding.